Dear Customers & Friends
Further to recent government announcements we are excited to announce we are opening on Tuesday 18th May! Our opening times/days are as below. We look forward to welcoming you back under the new restrictions. Message us to make a booking on 07398 268695 advising Name/Date/Time and Number of People (max 6people/2households)
Ash, Donna and the SBG Team
Our current opening times are :
Monday: closed (except Bank hols)
friday: 4pm – 11pm saturday: 12-11pm sunday: 12-9pm
food served: MON-FRI 5-9pm / SAT 12-9pm / SUN 12-7pm
COVID- 19 update
Things will be a little different at Seaholme so please read the following customer guidance in readiness for when we open. This is to keep both yourselves and the SBG staff safe:
– Please do not attend our premises if you feel unwell, please stay at home.
– You will need to book in advance for meals, as we have limited spaces available and need to stagger your arrival/departure times.
– Tables are limited to no more than 6 people.
– When you arrive you must wait where indicated and you will be seated (for both meals and drinks)
– table service only, so please do not approach the bar for any reason.
– customers must wear face masks, unless seated at a table to eat and drink.
– our doors are closed, at the latest, by 10.00pm every evening
– Where possible you will need to pay using contactless payment (limit £45).
– Please do not move furniture it is positioned to adhere to social distancing measures
– Only 1 person in THE toilet at any one time.
– When attending our premises please follow all guidance in relation to safety measures, social distancing and handwashing. Hand gel is provided at the entrance.
– When attending with children you must supervise your children at all times and they too must also follow all safety guidance, social distancing and handwashing.
– We will need to keep a temporary record of your details for 21 days which will be obtained when you arrive.
– USE the NHS COVID-19 app for track and trace purposes
Ash & Donna
Here at Seaholme Bar and Grill…
We are a family friendly bar and restaurant on Seaholme Road in Mablethorpe, a stones throw away from the beautiful East Coast beach. We are also pet friendly (on leads in the bar area only) so why not take a walk on the beach and then come along the SBG to enjoy a drink and/or meal.
View the drop down menu for further info…
We opened our doors in July 2017 and spent the 1st year making many changes along the way, new doors, re decorated, new blinds, a garden terrace, painted some more – basically gave the pub a new seaside look and feel! ! The team at SBG worked really hard in their 1st year to open a ‘local’ for the locals! Giving them a place to eat, drink and socialise all year round and also to welcome the holiday makers during the seasonal times. Ash the bar manager is certainly a charmer and now we have returning familiar faces all year round! The pub has a great friendly atmosphere and we welcome all!
We have a great ‘pub grub’ menu, our Chefs are passionate about food and will ensure that they deliver you a fantastic meal.
The menu has something for everyone; from great steaks, burgers, the mixed grill (if you are a meat lover this is for you!), lasagne, steak and ale pie, bbq chicken melt – to name a few! We are pleased to introduce a new menu for 2020 with lots of new dishes including a fish, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. We also have a great children’s menu and delicious desserts for those with a sweet tooth!
The bar area has 110′ projector screen plus 2 large flat screen TV’s with Sky Sports and BT sports available it’s a great atmosphere for a casual drink or two but also to dine. We have a darts board with live camera on the tv for the players.
The conservatory restaurant over looks Queens Park at the back of the bar, in total we have approximately 50 seats. Booking to dine must be arranged in advance for meals as space is limited and arrival/departure times need to be staggered in-line with covid-19 restrictions. Additional to that we have added a garden terrace area at the back to soak up the sun and relax!
We will decorate the table for birthdays, anniversaries – etc whatever the occasion is please let us know in advance and we will arrange this for you.
We would love you to come and join us for a special occasion, a spot of lunch, evening dinner and a few drinks – whatever you fancy we look forward to meeting you soon!
Ash, Donna and the Team
Call us to Book: 01507 477924